Monthly Recipe Themes:
February – Chocolate and Fresh Berry Dessert
March – Any Type of Pasta Entrée
April – Egg Appetizer, Salad, or Deviled Eggs
May – Spring Is Here! Gourmet Wraps, With Meat or No Meat
June – It’s National Seafood Month, Let’s See Your Seafood Entrée
July – Gourmet Salad or Pasta Salad - Meat is option, just avoid hot dogs and hamburger
August – Apple, Peach or Raspberry Pie or Cobbler
September – It’s Oyster Season! Oysters - appetizer, entrée, stew, anything!
October – It’s Starting To Get Cooler, Let’s Warm Up With Some Chili or Soup
November – Vegetarian Dish for Vegan Month
December – Ham Capital of the World! Smithfield Pork Product Entrée
Here’s How It Works:
- Contest to run monthly for all of 2016 beginning in February.
- Guests submit their recipes using the link above.
- Recipes must be submitted by the 20th of the month to be considered eligible.
- Recipes are themed by month and must fit the descriptions listed below.
- Winners are announced on Facebook on the last day of each month.
- Winners will receive a Smithfield Station embroidered apron and small gift.
- Winners may also have their recipes used as specials or permanent additions to the menu.
- Top recipes submitted will be displayed on Smithfield Station's website, in the restaurant and on Facebook.